Payroll can be time consuming and problematic. Our dedicated payroll team offer a comprehensive and confidential service, for a fixed pricing structure.
Our payroll service includes:
- computer-generated, security-sealed payslips or electronic payslips
- administration of PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, student loans and statutory payments
- completion of all HMRC statutory filing requirements under Real Time Information (RTI) legislation
- BACS payments to employees, HMRC and pension providers
- summaries and analyses of staff costs
- administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and ex-gratia/termination payments
- administration of pension auto-enrolment
- submission of monthly Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns to HMRC.
We can also provide emergency payroll cover and we offer onsite training for your staff.
What do you get?
Collate your payroll data
Process new starters
Process the payroll
Record and calculate student loan, salary sacrifice and court order deductions
Calculate and process statutory payments
Process leavers and produce electronic P45’s
Provision of detailed electronic payslips
Provision of electronic payroll summary reports
EERS NIC allowance eligibility analysis
Calculate payments due to HMRC
Submit Real Time Information (RTI) to HMRC
Complete and submit final end of year RTI declaration to HMRC
Completion of Year End PAYE reconciliation
Provide electronic Year End P60’s for each employee
Ensure compliance with the latest payroll legislation
Provide details for you to complete payment to other bodies
Support for payroll matters
Liaising with HMRC to resolve PAYE issues
Create full journal entries for easy input into your accounting system – optional
Bespoke department reporting – optional
Assess the workforce every pay period and monitor changes
Action new starters and remove leavers from pension
Process opt-outs and opt-ins
Produce electronic employee statutory letters
Reporting to the pensions regulator and answering queries
Calculate contributions each pay period
Upload auto-enrolment contribution information to the pension provider
Postponement planning for probation period
Re-enrolment assessment every 3 years
Completion of the declaration of compliance every 3 years
Under the Pensions Act 2008, every employer in the UK must put certain staff into a workplace pension scheme and contribute towards it. This is called ‘automatic enrolment’. If you employ at least one person, you are an employer and you have certain legal duties.
Failure to comply can lead to fines of up to £10,000 a day (depending on the size of your company). Auto-enrolment can be daunting, especially if you have never offered a workplace pension before. Let our dedicated payroll team help you navigate the challenges of auto-enrolment.
Our Fixed-Fee Fully Managed Payroll Service
The monthly payroll process can be a significant time and cost burden for many businesses, requiring payroll solutions and human resources services to ensure that all employee deductions, tax codes and National Insurance contributions comply with UK payroll regulations.
Payroll management with fixed rates is the optimal business payroll outsourcing approach, with monthly repeat payroll processing or ad hoc managed payroll runs and the ease of sending us instructions to adjust for absences or additional payments, including overtime or bonuses.
When you outsource payroll to James Todd & Co, our established accountancy team will take the reins and save time, submitting RTI returns to HMRC on your behalf, circulating electronic payslips to every employee, and providing assurance that staff will receive accurate salary remittances each month end. A fully managed payroll service.
Benefits of Outsourced Payroll Services
Our fully managed payroll services are efficient, responsive, and provide a personal service. We provide a team of payroll experts available to consult on complex changes, support new staff member onboarding and provide precise payroll cost estimates to support budgeting and cash flow management.
The advantages of using professional fully managed payroll outsourcing services include the following:
- Time savings that allow you to focus on business growth and productivity while we take care of every aspect of your payroll services.
- Eliminating payroll errors, with a capable account manager and managed payroll team able to identify potential mistakes and rectify manual input issues.
- Improved payroll security with encrypted, and direct payroll submissions.
- Integrated data reporting and accounting for staffing costs ensuring you have clarity over your total payroll expenditure, including managed payroll service fees.
- Cost reductions, with pre-determined managed payroll costs, without any risk of non-compliance penalties or fees or late submission charges.
Outsourced payroll services are often a cost-saving rather than an additional expense, reducing pressure on in-house finance or clerical teams, mitigating exposure to possible penalties, and ensuring every payroll run is consistent, compliant, and completed on time.
Efficiencies in Payroll Outsourcing
Running payroll requires time, attention to detail, and knowledge of UK payroll requirements, such as student loan deductions, pensions auto enrolment rules, taxation reforms, legislative or policy changes, and other adjustments to account for allowances, absences, and parental leave.
Fully managed payroll services offers any business comprehensive support, with integrated reporting compatible with all major payroll providers, control over payroll costs, and the peace of mind that an experienced accountancy practice with full knowledge of payroll service requirements has the task in hand.
Please contact James Todd & Co for more information or payroll service advice, whether you are an existing client or would like our assistance to handle payroll services for your business.