Using the latest technology, our TaxApp has been developed to provide you with useful tax tools and information via your mobile device.
Available for all mobile phones and devices, it features:
- tax tips – a section on practical tax tips covering family, businesses, selling assets and tax efficient savings
- a range of tax calculators – gross pay to net, gross pay to net (self-employed), VAT due, corporation tax due, company car and fuel benefits, stamp duty land tax due, loan repayments and mortgage repayments
- tax rates – key tax rates tables with explanatory notes so we can now keep you up-to-date on the current tax position, such as the latest advisory fuel rates which are reviewed quarterly
- key tax dates – a reminder of key tax dates
- regular news updates – a newsfeed to keep you regularly updated on topics that matter to your business
- links to our social media community – join in the conversation and add your thoughts to ours
- expenses logger – allowing you to photograph and edit expenses quickly
- mileage tracker – record your journeys in an easy and simple format
- cloud portal login – access cloud portals such as Xero, Sage, IRIS OpenSpace and QuickBooks.
James Todd & Co TaxApp will always be technically up-to-date and keep you reliably informed.