Company secretarial services
A key part of setting up a company is making sure you comply with the Companies Act and keep up-to-date with legislation that affects you, your company and its directors.
A growing number of clients also use our virtual office service to save time and money and guarantee they never miss a filing deadline again.
Our company secretarial services include:
- company formations
- company searches
- preparation and filing of statutory returns
- preparation of minutes and resolutions
- maintenance of statutory registers
- preparation of company dividend certificates
- general advice on company law
- provision of a registered office address.
For a fixed price, we will filter out junk mail and review all your mail from HMRC and Companies House, which means we can remind you when action is required.
To free you from paperwork, our virtual office service also includes a scan and email service.